- Plush medical grade sheepskin
- Suitable for use on beds, recliners, chairs and couches
- Prevents pressure related injuries
- Draws moisture away from the body and allows the skin to breathe
- Improves blood flow and aids in healing
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Hi-Temp wool that can be washed up to 80°C
This 100% Australian medical grade sheepskin is perfect for healing and comfort, preventing sores and providing pressure relief.
Sheepskin creates a healthy micro-climate that allows the skin to breathe while drawing moisture away from the body and improving blood circulation, further protecting the skin from pressure related injuries. It is naturally antimicrobial and helps to minimize the growth of bacteria and other pathogens.
Hi-Temp wool can be washed in hot water up to 80°C and is machine washable on a gentle cycle.
It is recommended to wash with a Fleece and Lambskin Wool Wash and Shampoo product which does not strip the natural oils from the sheepskin and conditions the leather, then hang flat in the shade to dry to avoid shrinking.
Product dimensions: L1200xW700mm